Limited Seat ONLY!
6 December 2022 10:00am-11:00am
Infographics are graphic visual representations of information, data, or knowledge in quick and clear way. As old saying, “A picture paints a thousand words,” holds true even to this day.
Many would thought that we need a very advanced design tool such as Photoshop or Illustrator to make a nice Infographic design. We’re here to tell you that there is another EASIER AND BETTER option for you – PowerPoint!
Learn how to create a visual elements for infographics using a very basic yet powerful PowerPoint now!
Join our Free Workshop to Learn More!
Register to join our FREE WORKSHOP to learn how to use PowerPoint effectively to create infographic!
You’re Invited To Join Our Free Workshop. RSVP Now!
Since 2005, Jarina is involved in delivering learning programs for Microsoft PowerBI, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook, Access, Word, Publisher and Visio. As a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) in all versions (2003-365 & 2019), she is using her expertise to provide timely solutions to the end-user which ranges from basic to advanced level including power users. She has experience in training and coaching various teams of professionals like executives, engineers, managers and directors to organize, analyze, create report and present business data more efficiently.
Apart from training, she has also develops training material for Microsoft Office Applications. Furthermore the training experience leads her to design customized trainings for specific job-scope and industry to meet their training needs. Besides that, she also conducts pre and post assessment for the training attendees to identify training needs and evaluate learning effectiveness after the training. She is one of the main contributors to the Greenmark Entry Level Test development.
Making Eye Catching Slides (Part 1)
• Quick formatting to standardize entire presentation
• Converting text-based slides into infographics
• Showing the content using different type of diagrams
• Visualize infographics content with pictures and icons
• Using the right charts to compare and spotting trends
Creating Impressive PowerPoint Presentation (Part 2)
• Preparing interactive presentation with multimedia effect
• Keeping the audience’s visually interest
• Getting audience’s attention by presentation point by point rather show all at once
• Setting up automated presentation
Mastering Dashboard for Visual Report
• With little effort, you can organize and summarize large data sets using pivot table
• Analyzing data to see comparisons, patterns, and trends in your data
• Same data but you can view at different perspective to make business decision
• Made up from charts, tables and numbers to provide visual representation of the report
• One central place to visualize the summarized report
• Gives high level view of current business status or performance
• Users allow to quickly slicing and dicing data that they need
Building Impactful Presentations with PowerPoint
In this program you’ll learn the tricks for using the best method to present business or technical material into a simple easily absorbed presentation. Discover how to move beyond default PowerPoint templates and leap into the world of breath-taking professional-presentation content.
Powerful Visualization Using Power BI
Microsoft Power BI will help you analyze your organization’s data and uncover insights and trends. This course will show you how to link and model data in Power BI and create visual reports that reveal data insights.
Awareness Data Storytelling
We live in a world where data is the new oil. Data are used to make important decisions, to shape business and social policies, and to understand the fundamental workings of nature. But data can be complicated, mysterious, and difficult to understand. It is more important than ever to be able to communicate data in a way that is comprehensible and memorable. That is called data storytelling.
Fresh New Environment
Training at 5-Stars Hotel. You get to enjoy in a very comfortable and refreshing environment for better learning experience.
Conducted more than 10,000 classes for individuals, employees, business and organization since we established in 1996. (26 years)
Worked with over 200 certified trainers from different industries and strategic brand partners.
Tailor-Made Training Solution
Info Trek offer customised training solution specifically for our client needs.