WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The Professional Scrum Master™ level II (PSM II) training is available to anyone who has good knowledge about Scrum and playing role of Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Change Agent or Change Leader within organization. 2-day advanced scrum master training by scrum.org helps them develop new skills and enhance their existing ones. It is particularly beneficial for those people with at least one year of Scrum Master experience. Training conducted by experienced and certified instructors, this course will help you aim for a first time pass of the intensive exam and gain the skills to get ahead of the crowd.
Training is designed for the people would like to improve and wishes to demonstrate his or her ability to apply the Scrum framework to solving advanced, complex problems in the real world. Those that pass the assessment will receive the industry recognized PSM II Certification as an indication of their advanced knowledge and abilities pertaining to Scrum and the role of the Scrum Master.
Anyone attempting the PSM II should have advanced Scrum knowledge, in-depth Scrum experience and/or have taken the Professional Scrum Master course prior to taking this assessment. However, attending a course is neither necessary nor enough for certification. The PSM II assessment is very difficult and consists of multiple-choice questions based on your knowledge of Scrum and how you would handle real-world situations.
The PSM II course leverage liberating structure understand various stances of scrum master during class beside than various other activities and discussion. In this course, students work on real-life cases with other classmates together as a team. This course is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises based upon real-life cases.
The Professional Scrum Master II course is for anyone involved in software development using the Scrum Framework. It is particularly beneficial for those people within an organization accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Change Agents, Leaders and Managers.
- What practices, tools, skills and stances make an effective Scrum Master
- How the Scrum principles and values help guide Scrum Masters in the decisions they make
- How the Scrum Master acts as a servant-leader and improve their ability in this role
- What the Scrum Master can do to support Development Teams and Product Owners to become more effective
- Ways that the Scrum Master can help to change the environment making it more conducive for Scrum Teams to be successful with greater agility
• Provide tips and techniques for the Scrum Master to work with the rest of the organization in support of their Scrum Teams