Kubernetes makes it easy to migrate and integrate with cloud-native apps like AWS or Azure. This means your team can build faster, collaborate more easily, and deliver higher quality software with fewer bugs and security vulnerabilities.
Advantages For Company Who Uses Kubernetes
1. Portability and flexibility - Kubernetes works with virtually any type of container runtime.
2. Multi-cloud capability - Kubernetes can easily scale its environment from one cloud to another.
3. Increased developer productivity - Teams can scale and deploy faster than they ever could in the past.
4. Open source - Kubernetes is a fully open source, community-led project overseen by the CNCF.
5. Proven and battle-tested - Thousands of IT teams are using Kubernetes on a daily basis.
6. Market leader - More developers and IT engineers know Kubernetes, which lowers the learning curve for businesses that adopt it.
Learn How To Use Kubernetes And Scale Your Application with
Red Hat Kubernetes Training Courses